The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at Techno Main Salt Lake offers a comprehensive program in electronics, covering areas such as analog and digital circuits, microelectronics, communication systems, and signal processing. With a focus on hands-on training and practical applications, graduates are well-equipped for careers in industries such as telecommunications, electronics design, and semiconductor manufacturing. The department's state-of-the-art facilities and experienced faculty ensure that students are prepared to excel in this dynamic field.
|B.Tech - ECE
|After Class 12
|B.Tech (L) - ECE
|After Diploma / B.Sc
1. To offer the state-of-art infrastructure for teaching, learning, research activities and innovative hands on engineering project.
2. To deliver curricula to meet ever changing industry requirement and cope up with the present trends in higher studies and research, through student centric learning methodologies.
3. To promote all round personality development of the students through interaction with alumni and experts from academia and industry.
4. To motivate and upgrade faculties for departmental success, growth and quality enhancements.
To excel in Electronics and Communication Engineering education, higher studies and research as per the needs of industry, deeply inculcating professional ethics and duly nurturing all-round personality development.
1. Utilize their domain knowledge to analyze data and technical concept for application to higher studies, research and innovation in Electronics and Communication engineering. [Excellence in domain knowledge and allied services, higher studies, research and innovation]
2. Excel in multidisciplinary areas with modern engineering tools, techniques and relevant software. [Versatility in Problem solving]
3. Develop expressive confidence and presentation skills to bring forth celebrated industry leaders, entrepreneurs, academicians and researchers. [Spirit of team work and leadership]
4. Inculcate lifelong learning, professional and ethical values for the development of the society.[Societal and ethical values]
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineeringtools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineeringand management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
|Applied and Adaptive Optics lab
|Material Characterization lab
|Data Structure Using C lab
|Atomic and Molecular Physics lab
|Statistical Mechanics & Electromagnet. Theory lab
|Statistics using MAT Lab
|Computational Physics lab
|Biochemistry and Analytical Techniques lab
|Micro Programming & Architecture lab
|General Physics lab
|Modern Physics lab
|Genetic Engineering lab
|Business presentation and language lab
|Object-Oriented Programming lab
|Solid State Physics lab
|Solid state Technology lab
|Bioreactor operations lab
|Graphics & Multimedia lab
|General Chemistry lab
|Food and Environmental Biotechnology lab
|Basic Computer Application lab
|Organic Chemistry lab
|Molecular Biology lab
|Electronic Media: Planning & Production lab
|Inorganic Chemistry lab
|Basic Microscopy & Instrumentation lab
|Electronic Media: Writing, Editing & Execution lab
|Polymer Processing lab
|Cytogenetic Techniques lab
|Press Photography lab
|Polymer Technology lab
|Tissue Culture Techniques lab
|Film & Television: Theory & Practice lab
|Chemical Engineering lab
|Numerical Methods lab
|Design & Page Make up lab