Welcome to the Department of Civil Engineering at Techno Main Salt Lake, where we strive to provide students with a well-rounded education in the field of civil engineering. Our faculty is comprised of experienced professionals with a passion for teaching and a commitment to excellence. Our state-of-the-art facilities and resources ensure that students have access to the latest technology and equipment, allowing them to gain practical, hands-on experience that will prepare them for successful careers in the industry. Whether you are interested in structural engineering, transportation, environmental engineering or any other area of civil engineering, Techno Main Salt Lake is the ideal place to start your journey.
|B.Tech - Civil
|After Class 12
|B.Tech (L) - Civil
1. To develop the outcome based civil engineering education system
2. To develop entrepreneurship and promoting skill
3. To carry out infrastructural research work
4. To develop leadership for sustaining the development
To be a leaderin Computer Science and Engineering education by providing a platform to produce industry and/or research oriented individuals contributing to the enrichment of the society.
Producing future leaders of the society in civil engineering discipline to fulfill the requirements in industrial and infrastructural growth
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineeringtools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineeringand management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
|Applied and Adaptive Optics lab
|Material Characterization lab
|Data Structure Using C lab
|Atomic and Molecular Physics lab
|Statistical Mechanics & Electromagnet. Theory lab
|Statistics using MAT Lab
|Computational Physics lab
|Biochemistry and Analytical Techniques lab
|Micro Programming & Architecture lab
|General Physics lab
|Modern Physics lab
|Genetic Engineering lab
|Business presentation and language lab
|Object-Oriented Programming lab
|Solid State Physics lab
|Solid state Technology lab
|Bioreactor operations lab
|Graphics & Multimedia lab
|General Chemistry lab
|Food and Environmental Biotechnology lab
|Basic Computer Application lab
|Organic Chemistry lab
|Molecular Biology lab
|Electronic Media: Planning & Production lab
|Inorganic Chemistry lab
|Basic Microscopy & Instrumentation lab
|Electronic Media: Writing, Editing & Execution lab
|Polymer Processing lab
|Cytogenetic Techniques lab
|Press Photography lab
|Polymer Technology lab
|Tissue Culture Techniques lab
|Film & Television: Theory & Practice lab
|Chemical Engineering lab
|Numerical Methods lab
|Design & Page Make up lab