At the Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering at Techno Main Salt Lake, we offer a vibrant and innovative program that prepares students for careers in the cutting-edge fields of electronics and instrumentation. Our curriculum is designed to provide a rigorous education in the theory and practice of electronics and instrumentation, with a focus on practical skills and hands-on experience. Our faculty members are accomplished researchers and experienced professionals, who are passionate about teaching and mentoring students. We offer a wide range of courses covering topics such as electronic circuits, control systems, biomedical instrumentation, and robotics. Our well-equipped laboratories provide students with the opportunity to apply their knowledge to real-world projects, and gain practical experience in working with advanced technologies. At the Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, we are committed to providing our students with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in their careers. Our program is designed to foster creativity and innovation, and to prepare students to tackle the complex challenges of the modern world. Whether you are a prospective student, a current student, or an industry professional, we welcome you to join our community and explore what we have to offer.
|B.Tech - EIE
|After Class 12
|B.Tech (L) - EIE
1. To provide high quality Technical education and Training in response to the changing needs of industries and Society through an innovative learning process related to Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
2. To develop employable and competent Electronics and Instrumentation engineers with high academic credentials and to inspire them to take up higher studies and research.
3. To contribute towards the betterment of society by imparting practical skills and technical knowledge to the students.
4. To make Engineers with high professional ethics, social and human values and responsive to community needs.
The vision of the department is to create Electronics & Instrumentation engineers with outstanding technical competency acceptable worldwide to impart research aptitude for societal benefit.
1. Graduates of EIE program will be able to incorporate their knowledge to excel in professional career and also use the fundamental knowledge to enhance the power of invention, innovation & entrepreneurship.
2. Graduates of EIE program will have strong foundation in mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate, solve and analyze engineering problems related to industry and research through lifelong learning.
3. Graduates of EIE program will be able to inculcate the professional and ethical code of conduct, communication skills, and team work so as to use technology for the progress to the society.
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineeringtools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineeringand management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
|Applied and Adaptive Optics lab
|Material Characterization lab
|Data Structure Using C lab
|Atomic and Molecular Physics lab
|Statistical Mechanics & Electromagnet. Theory lab
|Statistics using MAT Lab
|Computational Physics lab
|Biochemistry and Analytical Techniques lab
|Micro Programming & Architecture lab
|General Physics lab
|Modern Physics lab
|Genetic Engineering lab
|Business presentation and language lab
|Object-Oriented Programming lab
|Solid State Physics lab
|Solid state Technology lab
|Bioreactor operations lab
|Graphics & Multimedia lab
|General Chemistry lab
|Food and Environmental Biotechnology lab
|Basic Computer Application lab
|Organic Chemistry lab
|Molecular Biology lab
|Electronic Media: Planning & Production lab
|Inorganic Chemistry lab
|Basic Microscopy & Instrumentation lab
|Electronic Media: Writing, Editing & Execution lab
|Polymer Processing lab
|Cytogenetic Techniques lab
|Press Photography lab
|Polymer Technology lab
|Tissue Culture Techniques lab
|Film & Television: Theory & Practice lab
|Chemical Engineering lab
|Numerical Methods lab
|Design & Page Make up lab